Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #3 ~ Pet themed Thank you with Hearts

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Sending Paw Prints Challenge #3 ~ Pet Themed Thank you Hearts


 The theme is to make a blank Thank-You handmade card with a Heart on it.

Here is my card:



Ingredients

Spellbinders Pawing Around Die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks die
Doodlebug Puppy Love paper
White card stock
Brown paper
Black paper
Washi tape
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card. I took a piece of blue paw paper from the Doodlebug Puppy Love 6 x 6 paper pack, I inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card. I took some brown paper and the Spellbinders Pawing Around die and cut the dog in the heart, I inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card.  I took the Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks die and more brown paper and cut out the thanks and added that to the card.  I took some black paper and cut out the paw die from the Spellbinder Pawing Around die set and added that to the card.  I took some white and black stripe washi tape and added that to the top of the card.

Please be sure to check out all the other creations made for the Sending Paw Prints Challenge #3.


Why not make a Thank You card for an animal shelter??  Animal shelters are dear to my heart, I have gotten several of my wonderful dogs from a shelter over the years!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have captured the theme brilliantly, Lori! As I read and reread the theme, I pondered, what would I create? Nothing as darling and beautifully designed as your card! The pooch in the heart is a darling die cut! Wishing you a great week! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Lori!! I love the sweet dog in the heart!! The paw print is a perfect touch!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so cute, Lori! I have the set of cat hearts like this one! No surprise there haha. Such a sweet card! I will look into this cause when I'm feeling better. It also makes me wonder if our local animal shelter could use some cards like this... might have to investigate that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love that die you used and it's perfect for the Sending Paw Prints. SO sweet. Love the paw print too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely design Lori!! I love the choice of colors here along with that precious pup in the heart die!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pawsome!!! Love the heart die cut, co sute! Thanks for supporting our furry friends! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!