Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Joy Clair Everyday Collection Blog Hop

This is one of two posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the Scrapy Land Challenge #72 please


Hello Blogging Friends,


Joy Clair is having a Two Day Blog Hop featuring projects made with all the newly released stamp sets!  You won't want to miss all of this inspiration!!



Day 1 of the Blog Hop we will be showcasing all the new Everyday Collection Stamp Sets that just came out!!  



Let's start the fun with the creativity and remember that we always have prizes for our readers and visitors that comment on the corporate blog and on ALL designers blogs.





Just leave your comments and tell us which is your favorite stamp set each day!



Here is the line up for Day 1 of the Joy Clair Blog Hop:


Joy Clair
Donna Idlet
Martha Lucia Gomez
Helen Gullet
Lindsay Aderon
Kerry Urbach
Lori Kobular ~ you are here
Steph Ackerman
Jessica Pascarella
LeeAnn McKinney

You should have come here from Kerry's Blog. If you should get lost along the way ~ you can always go back to the Joy Clair Blog and start over.


For my projects I used the Joy Clair Rose Sentiments stamp set to feature today!



I made a card and a tag with this stamp set:



For my card I started with white card stock for the base of the card, the size is 5 1/2 inch square.  Next I took a piece of paper from the Molly & Rex Specialty Cardstock that I purchased at my local Michael's store.  I took the rose frame from the Joy Clair Rose Sentiment stamp set, some black Memento ink and a piece of watercolor paper and stamped the roses.  I then picked the sentiment I wanted and stamped that with the black ink, then I took my Copic markers and colored in the roses.  I took the large Gina Marie Designs Scallop Oval die and cut out the image and attached that to the card.

Here is a closer look at the card:




For my tag:




For my tag I stamped the image with the black ink onto some watercolor paper, colored it with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out.  I cut out some Kraft card stock with the stitched tag die and then added the roses to the top of the tag. I picked out the Get well soon sentiment and stamped that with black ink onto the tag.  Then I took some peach crinkle ribbon from the DL.ART Spring Bundle #2 and tied that on the top of the tag.

Tomorrow you will see the entire Color by Faith Collection and all the new Background sets!!!


Thank you for joining us and don't forget to follow us on our social media venues to be first to hear the News, Sales, Promotions and Giveaways!!


Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful and blessed day!


Lori

20 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, beautiful card and tag. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Love the pretty paper you used with your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, they are beautiful and sweet card and tag. Perfect for the occasion. Thank you for the sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects!! Your background is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card and sweet tag!
    I like that stamp set, but My favorite sets are the Coffee Christmas and Coffee Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! You colored them perfectly!! Love these, Lori!! You've showcased the new stamp set so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. The roses are beautiful.
    Love the tag and then you
    cut it down to put it in
    the corner of the card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these projects, you did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, Lori. I can see why you are attached to it! Your card and tag look amazing with the pretty colors and ribbon. I'm totally jello over your beautiful fussy cutting! It appears to be stamped directly to your sweet tag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, Lori, thanks for Avery pretty card, Lori! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and tag. This is my fave set in this release.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and always love tags. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lori, what a beautiful framed roses set. Love all your projects. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful set with lovely sentiments! Love your card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and tag :) The card is so colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your beautifully colored magestic roses steal the show!!! Great card and tag set and loved your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!