Monday, August 14, 2017

Juggling Snowballs



 Hello Blogging Friends,

Today I would like to share with you this card that I made with the Penny Black Snow Much Fun stamp set.  I am entering this card in the Penny Black Holiday Head Start Challenge.


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Penny Black Snow Much Fun stamp set
Penny Black Snow Fairies stamp set
Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitches Rectangle dies
Black ink
Tumbled Glass distress ink
Copic markers
Wink of Stella clear pen
Assorted paper from my stash
White card stock
Watercolor paper

For this A2 card I started with white card stock as the base of the card.  I took the snowflake paper, inked the edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink and added that to the card.  Next I took my black ink and the juggling snowballs snowman and stamped it on watercolor paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then cut out the image with the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitches Rectangle die and I added it to some cranberry paper and then cut that out with the next size up Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitches Rectangle die and added that to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Penny Black Snow Fairies stamp set and some black ink and stamped that in the upper left hand corner.

Please stop by the Penny Black Holiday Head Start Challenge to see all the wonderful creations and to play along too!!


I hope I have inspired you today!


Thanks for stopping by,

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card that snowman is very cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Lori!! The snowman is so cute!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling snowman Lori. I love the wonky stitched rectangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! Lori, I have not seen powder blue and burgundy together forever! Beautiful colors, and beautiful design. Love your little snowman image. You have the bestest Christmas stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!