Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop ~ Day 5

Good Morning Coffee Lovers!!


Here we are at Day 5 of the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop and I have a fun card to share with you today!!



Ingredients:

Tim Holtz Bat die
Kraft card stock
Copic markers 
Black ink
Assorted paper from my stash

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of orange paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the base of the card.  I colored one of the Adornit Coffee Time Paintables with Copic markers, fussy cut it out and inked the edges with black ink and placed that on the card.  I took some black paper and the Impression Obsession Cat die and cut out the cat and added that to the card. I took the Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice stamp and stamped it with black ink and colored it in with Copic markers and then I took the matching die to cut it out and then added it to the card.  Lastly I took the Tim Holtz Bat die and some black paper and cut out 3 bats and added them to the card.

Be sure to stop by the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop to see all the wonderful prizes that you could win and all the beautiful creations everyone is making for this Bloghop!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

20 comments:

  1. Such cute spooky scene with coffee fun, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combo of halloween and coffee!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love the touch of purple you used....one of my favorite colors to use for Halloween cards. Good job on your coffee themed Halloween card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I agree it is always time for coffee. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute,Lori. One of my favorites you've made for the hop. So cute!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, Lori!! I love the smiley face cup and the sentiment!! The colors are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card design and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling. Love the Adorn It paintables.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Fun design, awesome colors!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design :) Love the bats!!

    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The smiley face cup is so cute. I love the sentiment too. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty card, the contrast in colors is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun paintable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Real good card! lovely images and great colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!