Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop ~ Day 6

**This is one of 2 posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the Scrapy Land Challenge #74 please go here.  Thank you!!**



Hello Coffee Lovers!!


Today is Day 6 of the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop and it is sure rushing by fast!!


Here is my card for Day 6:



Ingredients:

Various paper from my stash
Watercolor paper
Copic markers
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I added the patterned paper, after inking the edges with black ink.  I stamped the coffee cup from the Joy Clair Christmas Coffee stamp set with black ink.  I took one of the monsters from the Joy Clair Little Monsters stamp set and some black ink and stamped him in the middle of the cup.  I colored in the monster and then the cup with Copic markers and put some black dots on it with a black marker.  I fussy cut out the cup and added that to the card.  I took a piece of green paper and cut it out with the Inspired by Stamping Fancy Labels die and then I took some black ink and stamped the quote from the Joy Clair Coffee Quotes stamp set in the middle of the green cut out.  I took some black paper and cut it out with the Quickutz Adornment die and added that to the card to look like a stand for the sign.

Be sure to stop by the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop to see all the wonderful prizes that you could win and all the beautiful creations everyone is making for this Bloghop!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

13 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! that monster needs his coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a brilliant card. I know how the cute little monster feels. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one talented gal, Lori. Thanks for sharing your art and making us smile.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! That monster makes me smile!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Halloween coffee card - the Monster is a little low on caffeine me thinks LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, better get that guy some coffee. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I relate to that sentiment many times. When I know we are going to travel a great distance I have to forgo my coffee and that sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! So much fun! Great colors and love that adorable monster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! That monster is too cute

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!