Thursday, October 12, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #214 ~ FALL COLORS

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the DL.ART CHALLENGE BLOG ~


DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #214 ~ FALL COLORS


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Copic markers
White card stock
Watercolor paper
Black ink

I started with white card stock for the base of my card.  I took the red patterned paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took some watercolor paper and black ink and the Serendipity Stamps Quilted Pumpkin stamp and stamped that on the paper and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I then cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced Chain Hexagon die and added that to the card.  I took the DL.ART Yellow Crinkle Ribbon and made a bow and attached that to the card.  Lastly I took the sentiment from the Joy Clair Hello Autumn stamp set  and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Be sure to stop by the DL.ART THANKFUL THIURSDAY CHALLENGE #214 ~ FALL COLORS to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Lori! I especially like that pop of green amidst the rusty-golden hues of Autumn - especially since our Autumns are Green LOL Your golden bow reminds me of the Gold Rush - brilliant as a sunset! It's a wonderful creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the patterns on the pumpkin!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the pretty ribbon and quilted pumpkin.Love the pretty fall colors too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fall card Lori. You colored the pumpkin in such a fun and festive way. Have a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Lori, love how you colored the pumpkin. your bow is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, is this ever beautiful, Lori! Love the patchwork pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!